New Jersey expands, adds $100m to BlueCrest
Tue Jul 3, 2012
The $72 billion New Jersey Division of Investment continues
to be active when it comes to hedge funds with its latest
allocation to BlueCrest Capital Management.
Earlier this year trustees invested $100 million of a $200
million commitment to the firm as part of New...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager