Commodities fund ends June top of the league tables
Thu Jul 5, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
The Prim Agriculture fund reported a return of 7.06% for the
week ending 29 June 2012, according to figures from the
Absolute UCITS database.
The fund’s NAV increased sharply from 1381.33 at
the end of the previous week to 1478.82 at the end of June. The
fund is managed by Paris-based Benjamin Louvet and was already
up 2.89% for the year-to-date to June 2012....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager