Mortgage master Metacapital hires portfolio strategy chief, PM
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Leopold LiVolsi joins from Bank of America and Tadeusz Jachowicz from FrontPoint. The firm's flagship fund is up 19.38% for the year.
Metacapital Management, Deepak Narula’s $1.1
billion mortgage-focused firm, has hired two senior investment
staffers to help manage its fast growing assets.
Narula (Photo: Bloomberg)
Leopold LiVolsi joins as director of portfolio strategy and
strategic relations, according to a letter Narula sent today to
investors. LiVolsi will be part of the investment committee and
work with institutional investors. He had been director for
mortgage backed security sales at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager