Veteran FX traders establish Northbridge macro fund
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Sydney-based Northbridge Park Asset Management is launching
a macro FX fund in October that is already being viewed as one
of the most keenly awaited hedge fund launches from the
Asia-Pacific region this year.
The nine-man Northbridge team, led by David Curtis, the
former head of foreign exchange in Asia Pacific for Credit
Suisse, will trade G10 and liquid Asian currencies through the
Northbridge Park Macro FX Fund that aims for 12-15% returns
with volatility of 7-10%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager