Citco reigns supreme among fund admins
Wed Jul 11, 2012
BNY Mellon, State Street take silver, bronze in AR’s annual rankings.
Citco is the undisputed market
leader among hedge fund administrators for the fourth
consecutive year, having extended its lead over rivals in
AR’s yearly survey of the space. BNY
Mellon Alternative Investment Services remains in second, and
IFS/State Street vaulted a pair of spots to third place in the
rankings of assets under administration.
Unlike the prime brokerage field, in which a handful of
blue-chip Wall Street firms dominate the leaderboard, the
administration business remains diversified. Specialized shops
such as GlobeOp/SS&C, Custom House and Northern...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager