Kingdon PM Manish Mittal departs, Michael Mackey named co-CIO
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Jul 11, 2012
The changes occur as Mark Kingdon’s firm comes back from losing 17% in 2011.
More changes are underway at Kingdon Capital Management as the
$2.52 billion firm continues to recover from a 17.63% loss in
its flagship Kingdon Associates Fund last year.
Kingdon (Photo: Bloomberg)
Manish Mittal, one of two cyclical portfolio managers at the
long/short equity and credit firm, left at the end of June
after two years. The remaining sector PM, firm co-chief
investment officer Richard Rieger, has assumed responsibilities
for industrials, according to a letter sent to investors
Mittal, who previously worked at Kingdon from 1996 to 2001
before time at Perry Capital, Blackstone Group...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager