SFO re-opens Weavering inquiry after court judgement
Thu Jul 12, 2012
The UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has
re-opened its criminal investigation into the collapse of
London-based hedge fund firm Weavering Capital in the wake of
a damning recent UK court judgment against founder Magnus
Peterson and his colleagues.
The SFO dropped its original probe into
Peterson’s defunct firm in September 2011, since
which Weavering’s liquidators –
represented by law firm Jones Day – have won a High
Court civil judgement against...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager