Russell’s Robertiello takes over at CalPERS
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Ed Robertiello has joined the California Public
Employees’ Retirement System as senior portfolio
manager of absolute return strategies, as the $228 billion
pension fund rethinks its absolute return portfolio. His move
comes only a year after Russell announced its plans to re-enter
the funds of hedge funds space for a second time.
Prior to his position with Russell Investments, Robertiello
was a managing director in Credit Suisse’s Asset
Management business. There he was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager