Cube event-driven strategy opens to outside investors
Mon Jul 16, 2012
For the first time since the launch of the $100 million Cube
Global Opportunities fund in 2009, Cube Capital is now opening
up the offering to outside investors.
Cube Global Opportunities is an event-driven fund with a
mandate to invest long and short in equity, debt and derivative
securities globally. The $1.3 billion firm’s
approach to event-driven investing is to take advantage of
opportunities across select countries...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager