Asia-focused long/short equity managers back in black
Thu Jul 19, 2012
long/short equity managers reverted back to positive territory
in June after an excruciatingly difficult May, with the best
performers being in India and Japan. However, returns in most
categories remained below the key market benchmarks.
AsiaHedge data shows that managers focused on Asia including
Japan posted a median gain of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager