Wide dispersion among Chinese funds
Thu Jul 19, 2012
June saw the China market rebounding slightly after the
heavy sell-off seen in May. The MSCI Zhong Hua Index was up
1.67% on the month.
First-half numbers, as elsewhere in Asia, showed a wide
dispersal. Tairen China was up 2.6% on the month to take
first-half returns to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager