SFP’s Value Realization reaps rewards
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Stock-picking skills paid off for Symphony Financial
Partners’ SFP Value Realization Fund in June. The
fund was up 7.55% and is up 20% so far this year.
Chief executive David Baran said that most of the return was
generated from the core portfolio position that the firm has
had for a long time. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager