State Street buys Goldman Sachs’ administration business
Thu Jul 19, 2012
State Street has confirmed long-standing industry
speculation with the announcement that it is to acquire Goldman
Sachs Administration Services (GSAS) in a cash transaction with
a total purchase price of $550 million. The purchase is set to
be finalised in the fourth quarter.
The firm said its acquisition of Goldman’s
hedge fund administration...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager