AIMA backs removal of ban on US hedge fund advertising
Thu Jul 19, 2012
The Alternative Investment Management Association has come
out in favour of the elimination of the ban on general
solicitation and advertising by hedge fund managers in the US.
But it has also specified that only accredited investors should
continue to be allowed to invest in hedge funds.
AIMA expressed its views in its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager