Hedge funds show strength at midyear; BlueMountain, Chilton, QIM among winners
By Rob Copeland
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Some 65% of hedge funds in the black for first half of 2012.
If 2011 was a
year to forget, 2012 looks to hold happier memories for
hedge funds as a whole.
database, original reporting.
Despite persistent talk that the industry’s
aggregate performance may not justify its fees, hedge funds
enjoyed their best first half of performance in three years,
according to the HedgeFund Intelligence database. The broad AR
Composite index rose 2.65%, buoyed by a blistering investment
environment for credit...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager