Credit and distressed funds keep good returns coming
Mon Jul 23, 2012
The first half of 2012 has been a fertile period for credit
and distressed strategies – especially when compared
to the widespread losses suffered in many other areas and asset
Cheyne Total Return Credit is up 26.83% after making 11.52%
in June, while Cheyne Long Short Credit has made 12.00% YTD
including a 3.81% gain last month.
BlueBay Credit Alpha...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager