Weyerhaeuser pension team spins out as Federal Way
Wed Aug 1, 2012
The pension investment team for Weyerhaeuser recently
completed a corporate spin-off – creating a new
independent investment adviser called Federal Way Asset
Management based in Federal Way, Washington.
Although the group is no longer a Weyerhaeuser subsidiary,
the team will continue to manage Weyerhaeuser’s
pension assets as it did previously, according to Jeff Klein,
deputy chief investment...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager