Schroder GAIA liquidates emerging markets strategy
Thu Aug 2, 2012
The Schroder GAIA Sloane Robinson Emerging Markets fund has
been liquidated following a long period of redemptions.
Its assets are now $85 million and Schroders has also
received indications that more clients intend to redeem their
holdings in the near future.
The fund was one of the largest on the Schroder GAIA
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager