Ignis launches absolute return credit strategy
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Ignis Asset Management is the latest asset manager to launch
a UCITS-compliant credit strategy.
Credit was the top strategy for pulling in assets into new
funds into the UCITS wrapper with $1.4 billion in six funds
launched last year – with BlackRock, Pictet and
Schroders all launching funds.
Earlier this year Cheyne Capital Management launched its
global credit fund.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager