Hutchin Hill liquid credit fund adds Lasry as director
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 3, 2012
Neil Chriss’ firm also announces plans for a London office.
Neil Chriss’ multistrategy firm
Hutchin Hill Capital recently added three independent directors
to a newly launched fund based on the highly profitable liquid
credit component of its flagship multistrategy fund. The firm
also announced that it has sought approval from the U.K.
Financial Services Authority to open a London office.
The directors are Marc Lasry, co-founder and chief executive
of Avenue Capital Group; Michael Lombardi, a Jersey-based
partner at law firm Ogier; and Geoff Ruddick of Cayman Islands
based International Management Services, according to a
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager