London-based LMR sets up shop in Hong Kong
Tue Aug 7, 2012
London-based multi-strategy hedge fund manager LMR Partners
has secured a license to manage assets in Hong Kong.
The firm, which was started in 2010 by founding partners Ben
Levine, Andrew Manuel and Stefan Renold, runs a $850 million
multi-strategy fund that combines systematic equities,
short-term discretionary global macro and managed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager