BlackRock hires Goldman Sachs PM for leveraged finance expansion
By Rob Copeland
Mon Aug 6, 2012
David Frechette had been at $6 billion Liberty Harbor since 2006.
BlackRock is planning an expansion of its leveraged finance
group, and has brought aboard a senior portfolio manager from
Goldman Sach Asset Management’s $6 billion
Liberty Harbor hedge fund to help lead the charge, according to
a person familiar with the plans.
David Frechette, a five year Goldman veteran, resigned last
week from Greenwich, Conn.-based Liberty Harbor to make the
move to BlackRock in Manhattan. At the New York asset
management firm, he will be head...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager