Zeal’s AUM jumps to $500 million
Thu Aug 9, 2012
The size of assets under management at Hong Kong-based Zeal
Asset Management has nearly doubled from where it was early
this year, now reaching more than $500 million.
The group experienced a surge of new inflows from funds of
funds in recent months after its flagship fund, the Zeal
China fund, delivered...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager