BTG Pactual passes $3 billion with high-performing GEMM flagship
Thu Aug 9, 2012
BTG Pactual Asset Management, the investment arm of the
fast-growing Brazil-based international financial group, has
passed the $3 billion mark with its well-performing Global
Emerging Markets and Macro (GEMM) flagship hedge fund on the
back of excellent performance so far this year, in a period
when many other macro funds have stumbled.
The fund – which is annualising at 27% since its
inception in February 2009 and won the EuroHedge award for
global macro with its performance in 2010 – is on a
roll again this year. GEMM was up by 13.67% for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager