Armajaro lines up financials fund with former TT duo Steele, Walters
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Armajaro Asset Management, the $1.5 billion hedge fund
management arm of the Armajaro commodities trading group led by
Anthony Ward and Richard Gower, is to add a new financials fund
in October in the latest expansion of its investment range.
The new long/short equity strategy – which will
focus on banks, insurers, asset managers and other financial
stocks – will be managed by Ben Steele,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager