Luxor hires former Shumway analyst Jeff Nykun
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Nykun, once rumored to be starting his own fund, joins Christian Leone’s firm instead.
Jeff Nykun, a managing director at Shumway Capital Partners
from 2005 until it became a family office last year, joined
$4.7 billion Luxor Capital Group this week as an analyst.
Nykun will cover multiple sectors at Christian
Leone’s event driven credit and equity fund,
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager