ZAIS launches MBS fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 10, 2012
The structured credit firm adds to its allocation in the popular strategy.
ZAIS Group, the $6.2 billion Red Bank, New Jersey-based
structured credit firm, is adding to its mortgage related
investments with a new fund set to launch in September.
Christian Zugel, CIO and car racer
The vehicle, ZAIS Matrix VII, will be an "opportunistic MBS
Fund focused on extracting the complexity premium from mortgage
backed securities while offsetting the macro risk utilizing
liquid rate options," and using "very modest" amounts of
leverage, according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager