Global equity fund tops latest league tables
Thu Aug 16, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
The AC Triple Alpha Fund was the top performing fund for the
week ending 10 August 2012, according to figures from the
Absolute UCITS database.
The fund, which is managed by Hamburg-based Aquila Capital and
deploys a global equity strategy, reported a return of 7%
during the reporting period. Year-to-date through July 2012 it
had returned 4%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager