Hackers target hedge funds: CORRECTION
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 17, 2012
In our recent news blast about a falsified email containing a virus, AR wrote in the sub headline that that the virus was “cleverly disguised in an email from the Carlyle Group.” This phrasing was an inadvertent error and has been corrected to read “..disguised AS an email from…”. The email in question was NOT sent BY the Carlyle Group, but by someone else who manufactured it to appear as though it was. This is clear in the story, but we wanted to ensure there was no misunderstanding resulting from the language in our email.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager