Former PointState PM gets family office backing for $100M+ TMT launch
By Rob Copeland
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Beeneet Kothari to start trading with Tekne Capital before yearend.
Beeneet Kothari, until recently the youngest portfolio
manager at Duquesne Capital Management spinout PointState
Capital, plans to launch his own global long/short hedge fund
before the end of the year with backing from a large European
family office, according to several people familiar with the
The new fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager