Matt Grossman’s Plural to liquidate
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Aug 21, 2012
The SAC alum decides to close his firm citing difficult markets and work-life balance.
Plural Investments, the long/short equity firm founded by
SAC Capital Advisors alum Matt Grossman in March 2008, plans to
close and return outside capital by the end of September,
according to a letter sent to investors today.
Plural launched in January 2009 with $450 million
after $900 million was initially committed before the
financial crisis. The firm required a four year
investor lock-up, promising...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager