All EuroHedge strategy indices positive after strong month in July
Thu Aug 23, 2012
All strategy areas registered positive returns in July for
the first time since February as the EuroHedge Composite index
posted healthy gains in a generally much stronger month for
European hedge funds.
The EuroHedge index was up by 0.74% on a median basis for
the month – and by 1.17% on a mean average basis
– to take the index returns for the year to date to
2.14% and 2.56% respectively.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager