Macro returns remain mixed, although winners outnumber losers
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Global macro funds continued to display a wide dispersion of
returns in July, but the majority made money on the month.
Collard Global Macro was up by 8.28% for the month, while
IPM Systematic Macro made 6.97% and the high-performing
Harmonic Alpha Plus Macro was up 6.30%. Fulcrum Alpha returned
3.40%, Eclectica banked 3.19%,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager