Most global equity funds make hay after uneven first half of 2012
Thu Aug 23, 2012
July saw the majority of global equity hedge funds notch up
positive returns — a welcome development after mixed
results in June and a tough first half of the year generally
for many funds in the peer group.
The Global Consumer Loyalty Fund led the way with a gain of
6.40% for a year-to-date return just shy of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager