Lansdowne, AKO, Tosca, Henderson star in European long/short
Thu Aug 23, 2012
In European long/short equity, July’s benign
markets also provided a welcome opportunity for many managers
to clock up further gains in a topsy-turvy year – with
most funds making money and the median returns for both dollar
and euro classes standing at around 0.5%.
Among the stand-out performers were Brown Vanneck...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager