Taconic continues comeback, seeks marketer
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Aug 28, 2012
The firm shed $1 billion in the first half of the year but strong performance could quickly bring assets back.
Taconic Capital Advisors is searching for a senior marketer to
help with its fundraising. Recent positive performance holds
hope that the firm can reverse the asset declines it suffered
following its losses in 2011.
Taconic has contracted recruiting firm Russell Reynolds
Associates to add to its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager