Aquantum rolls out its first UCITS-compliant fund
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Aquantum, a hedge fund house specialises in providing
indices for systematic managed futures funds, is establishing a
new asset management firm and has plans to launch its first
UCITS-compliant fund in the fourth quarter.
Thomas Morrow left Winton Capital Management to set up
Aquantum, the Luxembourg-based provider of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager