FPP shutters multi-strat Japan fund
Mon Sep 3, 2012
London-based emerging markets specialist FPP Asset
Management shuttered in June its multi-strategy FPP Japan
The fund, which had been in operation since November 2008,
was managing just under $30 million in assets which were a mix
of equities, bonds and derivatives positions.
It had delivered...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager