Sensato grows AUM on back of strong returns
Mon Sep 3, 2012
A San Francisco-based quant fund focused on Asian equities,
the Sensato Asia Pacific Master Fund, continues to grow
– reaching assets of nearly $700 million in July after
receiving significant inflows from US-based allocators.
Sources say interest on the fund among institutional
allocators has perked up even more after it delivered a robust
3.53% gain in July....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager