Taconic COO retires
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Three others promoted as Robin Rothstein steps down.
Robin Rothstein, the chief operating officer and an original
principal at $6.85 billion Taconic Capital Advisors, is
retiring after 13 years with the New York event-driven firm.
Rothstein is credited with building Taconic’s
business function beginning with its founding in 1999."We
appreciate her efforts and accomplishments and wish her well in
her future endeavors,"...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager