GAIA unveils internally managed bond strategy for its platform
Mon Sep 3, 2012
London-based investment group Schroders is launching another
internally-managed fund for its UCITS platform.
The fund, Schroder GAIA Global Macro Bond, is expected to
launch in October 2012.
The fund aims to deliver an annualised gross excess return of
8% per annum over Libor using currency, sovereign and credit
The fund will be managed by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager