Schroders expands GAIA funds range with macro strategy
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Schroders is rolling out a new internally-managed global
macro fund on its UCITS platform, Schroder Global Alternative
Investor Access (GAIA).
The Schroder GAIA Global Macro Bond Fund is scheduled to
launch in October. It will be managed by
Schroders’ fixed income multi-sector team, led by
Bob Jolly, who has 30 years’ industry experience
and joined the firm in September 2011 as head of global macro.
The team will also draw on nearly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager