HSBC boosts equities and prime services team in Asia
Mon Sep 10, 2012
The competition continues to heat up in Asia's prime broking
space with HSBC announcing a slew of hires to boost its Asia
Pacific equities and prime services units.
The new hires include the former head of hedge fund sales at
Bank of China International, Tim Franks, who now heads hedge
fund sales in Hong Kong. He had previously worked at Citi in
hedge fund sales.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager