Former BlackRock, Ramius execs prep securitized products fund
By Rob Copeland
Mon Sep 10, 2012
BN Capital to begin trading before yearend.
J. Richard "Dik" Blewitt, until this spring the co-head of
BlackRock’s securitized assets division, is
working with Jim Neumann, a former co-head of Ramius HVB, the
fund of funds business of Ramius, to launch a new hedge fund,
according to three people familiar with the plans.
Their multistrategy BN Capital will start trading with its
founders’ capital before yearend, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager