GLG hires ex-Pimco chief in fixed-income hedge fund drive
Thu Sep 13, 2012
GLG, the investment manager division of the publicly quoted
Man Group, has hired a senior former executive at US-based bond
giant Pimco to boost the expansion of its activities in the
fixed-income asset class.
Sudi Mariappa is joining the firm to manage its absolute
return fixed-income offering, in a move...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager