Gottex performs in H1 with portable alpha and credit
Fri Sep 14, 2012
In a challenging first half of the year, Gottex Fund
Management’s portable alpha equity strategies were
up 16.5% and the firm’s alternative credit
strategies were up 8.1%, according to its interim results for
the six months ending 30 June 2012.
The firm, which has $7.4 billion under management, is
entering a new phase following...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager