Mirabaud hires new head strategist and CIO
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Pierre Pinel has joined Mirabaud & Cie, a Geneva-based
bank founded in 1819, as the asset management
division’s asset allocation chief investment
officer for balanced mandates. He will also hold the position
of head strategist for private management.
Pinel’s appointment represents part...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager