UCITS are a priority, according to EFAMA
Fri Sep 14, 2012
One of the priorities of the body that represents the asset
management industry in Europe is to expand the UCITS brand in
Europe and beyond.
Other issues and priorities that the European Fund and Asset
Management Association (EFAMA) is tackling include regulation,
long term savings initiatives, shadow banking and MiFID
(Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), Claude Kremer
president of EFAMA told a briefing earlier this week in London.
EFAMA is working with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager