India-focused Venus Capital attracts new inflows
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Vik Mehrotra’s Venus Capital has secured at
least $350 million in new inflows mostly from European family
offices seeking bespoke exposure to Asian corporate fixed
On top of that, the Boston-based firm also secured $40
million for mezzanine secured structured lending in India and
has received $15 million from Gottex Fund Management for an
arbitrage strategy similar to the Venus Relative Value Fund.
Gottex is an $8-billion fund of funds assisting Venus in
raising capital and providing back office and has launched
the arbitrage strategies on its managed accounts platform.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager