New on the web: Hedge Funds 101
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Managed Funds Association unveils an industry primer.
||Slide from the MFA's "
Hedge Funds 101" at the new
Are you a congressional staff member wondering how much
leverage hedge funds use? A confused journalist on deadline
wondering how many funds exist? Or a public pension trustee
wondering what a "relative value" strategy means? Well, help is
now just a click away.
Well-heeled trade group Managed Funds Association launched
hedgefundfundamentals.com Friday to create a one-stop web
primer on the land of long and short. "Hedge funds are a vital
part of the economy, but are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager